A JOB

Hi everyone!

 Today I´d like write a job i would like to do  my first part time job was as a school shoe stocker, the last week before the school year started, I remember parents desperately trying to get a pair of shoes, and the stock got smaller as time went by, it was chaos.

another job i had was as a saleswoman at casa ideas during the summer vacations. i worked there for the first time full time for 2 months, i enjoyed a lot sharing with my colleagues, they were very funny girls, but all my salary was spent buying things from casa ideas jsjs, in my defense they gave us a good 25% discount.

at the moment i study architecture and i like the career very much but it is exhausting, when i work of this i would like to specialize in the design of organic architecture, this consists of architectural current that looks for the relation of the building with the nature of harmonious form with elements of her, to generate this relation with the nature i need to learn much on the environment that will surround my project, this way to respect the flora and native fauna, i consider that in addition that i possess abilities that will help me to develop my project, i have to learn a lot about the environment that will surround my project, this way to respect the flora and native fauna, i consider that in addition that i possess abilities that will help me to develop my project, i have to learn about the environment that will surround my project. 





One of the projects that inspires me is "Falllingwater House", this architect places a house on a waterfall, raising it above it while resting on a rock, without interrupting at any time the natural circulation of the water source, using local materials and integrating the project in nature, in addition to using colors in the house that blend into it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares